YEAH!
So just a quickie. . . Michael talked to our realtor today and asked him when he thought we'd be able to move into our house. He said, "Oh! By the end of the month." Yeah. That means however, that I have to get my rear into gear! Anyone want to come help me pack?
Love you all . . . sincerely.
Love you all . . . sincerely.

3 Comments:
congrats!!!
I'll be down Friday evening until Saturday evening. I can help pack or take care of Kassidy ("A chore but I'm up to the task"). I was the anonymous one last time. I published before I could change it. I'm pretty sure that I will have the peaches. Have you got your computer off or your phone on the hook!
I'll pack your apartment if you'll come and pack my house!
A. Judy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home