I'm here, there!
Hey all. Just wanted those of you who live in Cincy to know that I have arrived. For those of you who don't, I arrived in Cincy. The drive up went well. Kassidy slept as planned. We ate dinner with Lena and Justin, Tim and Bethany, and Mom and Dad that night. It was fun and Doodle entertained us all for most of the dinner. I don't know what it is, but I've been sleeping horribly up here the last couple of visits. It's horrible, b/c Michael is working on repairs so I've got to be able to keep up in a new place with Kassie. She is loving exploring a new place walking. She's been chasing the cat around all day. Finally, tonight, she wanted to give her a treat and Meg took it from her. Very sweet. Kassidy was very pleased with herself, I might add. She only napped a short while today with all the activity. After her bath she was in rare form, trying to stay up and I guess prove to us she didn't need to go to bed. She walked all over, handing things to everyone, looking at us upside down through her legs, etc. She was so funny. Michael and I just laughed. Well, Michael deserted me already. He ended up having to drive back, at the latest tomorrow morning to take care of some loan things, some personal things, and some football things. Tomorrow may be my mom's long day (i think?) so if anyone wants to hang out call the house or my cell, or Tim's cell (he should be home later). Although, please note, I have no car since Michael had to leave. (Katie I would call, but I don't have your number and it's late right now, not sure if you're still up.) If you want to hang out tomorrow, you'll have to come get us or just come over and we can play in Kassidy wading pool. Anywho, hope ya'll are having a good week. I'm enjoying being around the folks and not having to cook. Talk soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home