Name:
Location: Bardstown, My Old Kentucky Home, United States

Thursday, August 28, 2008

YEAH!!!

One day until.........I'm going to Cincinnati! I'm going to Cincinnati!

I am so excited that I'll be in Cincy and there's something going on where I can see so many of my friends! I'm also excited to be making the trip w/my hubby! It's been awhile since he's been along. Kassidy is excited as well. When I told her she didn't have school today, she thought we were going to Memaw's today and then I had to tell her no, tomorrow. She'll live.

If anyone could, please pray for my health. I don't know what is going on, but I've had headaches everyday since last Monday. I'm extremely tired all day and having some other pains. I could just use your prayers physically. On the bright side, I've lost 17 lbs!!! I'm excited, but I'll be really excited once I've lost 20. I've always gotten stuck at like 12-15, so hitting 17 is an accomplishment. You'd think losing the weight would help with how I feel, but I feel worse!

love all and see you soon!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your new blog layout. cant wait to see you saturday night!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home