Just wanted to check in. It's so weird, though. I was bored and didn't have a lot to read on other blogs (hint) so I started looking around on the ones I check. I came across an entry from CT's blog that caught my attention. "Trapped" So I read it. It turns out a book I just started reading, Provocative Faith was her inspiration. It was truly a blessing because, I too just found myself in a cage and have recently broken free. I haven't experienced the ultimate guiding like I know is there, yet, but I know it's coming. That voice that she says is silent, I know it will come. I know it's Him. I know He's waiting for me to arrive, so to speak. I am so excited to get there and I know it will be work to get there, but I know I'll do it. I'm so thrilled! You have to check it out on www.captivethoughts.net I know you'll enjoy the read. Cindy did a good job describing it all.
Oh, Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Don't eat too much turkey (save it for "The Moist-maker" as one 'Friend' calls it!)
For those of you praying for me: my business - Michael's last day is Dec. 3 at the church - taking his insurance test - Kassidy's hand (I accidentally shut in the van door=( ) - Thomss, our cat, he's evil! oh, and traveling this weekend. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Don't eat too much turkey (save it for "The Moist-maker" as one 'Friend' calls it!)
For those of you praying for me: my business - Michael's last day is Dec. 3 at the church - taking his insurance test - Kassidy's hand (I accidentally shut in the van door=( ) - Thomss, our cat, he's evil! oh, and traveling this weekend. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
Thanks Abby I am glad you liked it. I'm sure there is more to it but I haven't lived that part of the story yet.
It was good to see you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home